Saturday, December 3, 2011

Griz Morning!

Griz Morning... well... afternoon! I just love saying Griz morning. While Russ is freezing in the stadium I am snuggled up at home watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets... with a cup of coffee... and blogging. Love it! As I teacher, I have really come to appreciate my Saturdays. I love sleeping in and getting out of bed at about 11/noon and lounging around in my pj's until I feel like getting ready for the day. I am really going to take advantage of it because this upcoming week is Holiday Program Practice week.... for all grades! Yow-sa!! It will be the typical hectic-ness off ALL school holiday programs, so let the pre-pampering begin! To top that off, I made $41 in sales in my Mary Kay business... with hardly doing any thing at all! 

Today is my Aunt Nanci's birthday! Happy birthday, Nanci! Love you!!! I talked to my Mom on facebook a little while ago and she was off to Nanci's birthday celebration. I wish I could be there! We are hoping to make it home for my brother's birthday/New Years. We are so excited, and really really wanting it to work out. A nice country New Years sounds so relaxing and well needed. 

Just recently I started a website for my photography. I've always had what I like to call a small passion for photography, and it has been growing little by little over time. Google has great web site layouts for this. I know I have talked about her a lot, but one of my friends has inspired me with her photography, Krysty Kay Whisman. She taken portraits for me off and on through out college. She also did our engagement photos and did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. I posted a couple of our engagement photos earlier in this blog, and all of them are on facebook. So, if you are looking for a photographer for a special event, she is your girl!! 
I feel that I really noticed this passion was when I took pictures for my cousin Cassie's wedding last summer. She got married in a beautiful park in Pullman WA on a nice summer day in August. I have always loved taking pictures, but never really trying to catch any thing, it was just fun to have a small point-and-shoot digital camera with photos that you could see instantly. I up loaded them on to a photo editing website and once I did just a little bit of editing, just to enhance them, I loved how they came to life. It was really neat to see how my random shots came out great and captured the memories better than I expected. As soon as the web site is ready I will post the link on here so you can check it out.

Have a Griz day! 

R&J

No comments:

Post a Comment