Friday, December 2, 2011

This week was crazy! I am just so thankful that it is Friday. I'm looking forward to the week end of getting caught up and relaxing... or would the two together be an oxymoron? Hmmmm.... Well, to end the week, after Russ gets off work we will be going out with some friends for a very late dinner. He got called in for a three hour shift, so I thought it would be a fun way to end a long week. We have a photo session this weekend so we can add some photos in with our Christmas letter. Yup, I'm writing a Christmas letter. :-) It should be good! 
I am really excited to get photos taken again, after our wedding. I know wedding pictures will make great Christmas cards, but I wanted something extra. The same wonderful photographer, Krysty Kay Whisman will be taking the photos this Sunday. :-) I'm so excited!! In case you haven't had the wonderful opportunity to look at her photography, here is a taste!

Krysty Kay Photography:







She is fantastic!! I will post the photos soon. :-) Enjoy your week end, everyone! 

~R&J 

No comments:

Post a Comment